Orientation Registration is live March 1, 2021.
To be eligible for Orientation Housing please note the details below:
- You must first register for AND have received an email confirmation for the Orientation session you will be attending PRIOR to booking overnight accommodations.
- Your Orientation registration fee DOES NOT include Orientation on-campus housing.
Orientation Housing Overview:
- On-campus housing during Orientation sessions is available in Magnolia Hall. Availability is limited.
- The cost is $70 per room + tax (this cost is in addition to and not included in the Admissions Orientation program registration cost).
- What is provided in each room?
- Two extra-long twin beds (two pillows, two pillowcases, two blankets, 2 fitted sheets, and 2 flat sheets are provided in the room for your stay)
- Two dressers and two desks
- Private Bathroom with a toilet room, vanity/sink area, and shower
- Access to free wireless internet
- What should I make sure to bring?
- Orientation Housing does not provide towels, wash cloths or soap. Please bring these for your stay. Toilet paper is provided in each room.