Residential Camp Prices
Any camp who chooses not to select camp dining, but chooses to eat at one of the dining locations, will be subject to a door rate of $9.00 plus tax for breakfast and $12.34 plus tax for lunch/dinner.
** Subject to schedule of residential dining locations. If no dining locations are open during meals required, drop off option will be default.
- This option has a 12-person minimum.
- Meal will come in disposable pans (linens or chafers will not be provided).
- Disposable plasticware/cutlery kits(plastic wrapped with fork, spoon, knife, and napkin).
- Client will be responsible for clean-up.
- Standard $10.00 on-campus delivery fee (off campus fee will vary depending on location).
Boxed Meals (drop-off only)
*pricing does not include delivery fee
Classic Boxed Meal ($9.99 per box meal)
Your choice of Classic Sandwich served with Mustard, Mayo, Potato Chips, Cookie and Bottled Water
Premium Boxed Meal ($11.99 per box meal)
Your choice of Classic Sandwich served with Mustard, Mayo, Potato Chips, Cookie, and choice of (1) Side salad and Bottled Water
Salad Boxed Meal ($12.99 per box meal)
Your choice of Classic Entrée Salad served with Roll and Butter, Fresh Fruit Cup, Cookie, and Bottled Water
Subway ($8.99 per box meal)
6in sub (Turkey, Ham, or Veggie), Cookie, Chips and Water
Chick Fil A Boxed Meals ($10.84 per box meal)
Option 1 - Chicken Sandwich, Chips, Cookie and Bottled Water
Option 2 - 8pc Nugget, Chips, Cookie and Bottled Water
- Meal will include linens for buffet tables only, chafers for hot food, and food setup
- Catering Attendant(s) will be staffed according to the guest count provided by client.
- Additional Fees may apply.
Looking for a quick and seamless dining option for summer camps? We are now offering Camp Cash that is loadable funds on wristbands/access cards for your campers to use at our international food venues on campus, such as Subway, Chick-Fil-A, and Starbucks.
As a camp sponsor you can decide the food allowance for your campers and the rest is up to them! Just make sure the wristband or access card is available when getting ready for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Disclaimer: Any camp cash loaded for dining purposes will be non-refundable if not completely used.
For loadable access card/wristbands for dining needs, please visit our form!
You must be a Mississippi State employee to access this form. If you are not, please contact us so we can help!